The Firm Has a Broad-Based Civil Practice for Individuals, Businesses and Governmental Entities
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Pope, Hardwicke, Christie, Schell, Kelly & Taplett, L.L.P. is a law firm with offices located in downtown Fort Worth, Texas and at Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas. The firm was founded in 1952 and has received the highest possible rating, “AV,” from Martindale-Hubbell, the leading national directory of and rating service for attorneys. Pope, Hardwicke, Christie, Schell, Kelly & Taplett, L.L.P. is a respected law firm advocating for clients across a broad range of practice areas. With over six decades of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Pope, Hardwicke, Christie, Schell, Kelly & Taplett, L.L.P. has a thorough understanding of Texas law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- General Civil Practice: Encompasses a broad range of practice areas by the firm, including the various areas of law described below.
- Trials in State and Federal Courts: Our team of litigators have extensive experience litigating cases in both State and Federal Courts before a judge, jury, or other designated trier of fact to achieve a resolution of the dispute.
- Municipal and Local Government Law: Our attorneys have served as counsel on matters of finance, development, taxation and land use to municipal and local governmental entities.
- Oil and Gas Law: Our oil and gas attorneys have the requisite experience and legal knowledge to guide our clients through the complex issues surrounding Texas oil and gas law.
- Eminent Domain: Our attorneys are knowledgeable in the takings of property either for government use or by delegation to third parties, who will devote it to public or civic use or, in some cases, to economic development.
- Environmental and Natural Resources: Represent clients across Texas in all aspects of environmental law, including rights and disputes involving surface water, groundwater, air quality and disposal.
- Water Rights: Represent clients (both public and private entities) in water, wastewater, reuse and related utility matters, including permitting, conveyances, eminent domain and protection of private property rights.
- Corporation: Assist with business formation or acquisitions, as well as ongoing legal advice to address the recurring needs of our corporate clients.
- Zoning Law: Represent individuals and businesses in dealing with zoning laws which regulate how individual parcels of land can be used, and how they cannot.
- Employment Law: Represent individuals and businesses with various aspects of employment related matters, including wrongful, retaliatory and discriminatory actions.
- Banking: Offer comprehensive representation to numerous banks and credit unions throughout Texas that encompasses everything from day-to-day operational matters to nuanced commercial disputes.
- Bankruptcy: Experienced in representing creditors’ interests in both liquidation (Chapter 7) and reorganization (Chapter 11 and Chapter 13) proceedings in Bankruptcy Court, including protecting claims and collateral, defending preferences, and other bankruptcy litigation such as relief from automatic stay, non-dischargeability and Chapter 11 or 13 plan confirmation.
- Creditors’ Rights: Our experienced attorneys successfully help you deal with uncooperative debtors and resolve your debt issues. We represent businesses and institutional creditors throughout the state of Texas and we have demonstrated results across a broad spectrum of collection work.
- Civil Litigation: A legal dispute can greatly affect both your business and personal life. Our civil litigation attorneys use litigation, arbitration and mediation to help businesses, families and individuals resolve their disputes.
- Real Property Law: Our attorneys are knowledgeable about property issues and real estate disputes. We guide you through the process of negotiating, drafting and revising real estate documents, including contracts, mortgages, deeds and title documents. We also handle business real estate transactions and represent clients before planning and zoning boards.
- Estate Planning and Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help. It is essential to hire an experienced attorney to ensure the well-being of your loved ones.
When you retain the services of Pope, Hardwicke, Christie, Schell, Kelly & Taplett, L.L.P., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Fort Worth law firm today
Pope, Hardwicke, Christie, Schell, Kelly & Taplett, L.L.P. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in . Call the firm at 817-332-3245 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.