Suzanne W. Taylor is an associate attorney practicing law in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate, Trust, and Litigation in the Fort Worth office of Pope Hardwicke. Ms. Taylor’s practice consists of drafting wills, trusts and other estate planning documents, estate administration and guardianship. She is licensed in Texas, having graduated from Texas Tech University School of Law.
Prior to joining Pope Hardwicke, Ms. Taylor worked as an associate attorney at Shannon, Gracey, Ratliff & Miller, LLP. She also previously served as Director of External Relations for the Office of the President, Texas Tech University and clerked for the Lubbock County Criminal District Attorney.
Admissions & Certifications
- State Bar of Texas (2013)
- Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Texas Tech University (B.A., 2010) magna cum laude
- Student Regent, Texas Tech University System
- Law intern, Association of Public and Land Grant Universities, Washington, D.C.
- District Intern, Congresswoman Kay Granger
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Probate Bar Association
- Leadership Arlington, Class of 2016-17
- Levitt Pavilion in Arlington, Board Member
- Polished Fort Worth Ministries, City director
Association Honors & Recognitions
- National Order of the Barristers
- National Champion & 3rd best Oralist Overall, ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition (2013)
- Champion and Best Advocate, Advanced Moot Court Board of Barristers Competition (2012)
- Champion, Advanced Negotiations Board of Barristers Competition (2011)
- Quarterfinalist, Pepperdine National Entertainment Law Moot Court Competition (2011)