Mr. White has a broad experience in a variety of areas of the law including real estate, oil and gas, entity formation and governance, and other general business transactional matters. Mr. White is Board Certified in Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th District. Mr. White is licensed in Texas, having graduated from the Texas Tech University School of Law. Mr. White is a member of the Tarrant County Bar Association, a member of the State Bar of Texas (Business Law, Oil, Gas and Energy Resources, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Sections), Arlington Bar Association, the Texas Bar Foundation and a Charter Fellow of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation.
Admissions & Certifications
- Board Certified, Commercial Real Estate by the Texas Board of Specialization;
- Board Certified, Residential Real Estate by the Texas Board of Specialization;
- State Bar of Texas;
- S Court of Appeals, 5th District;
- S District Court, Northern District of Texas;
Texas Tech University School of Law (J.D., 1980)
Briefing Attorney, Honorable W. A. Hughes, Jr., Justice, Texas Court of Appeals (1980-82)
Midwestern State University (B.A., 1977, summa cum laude)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Arlington Bar Association;
- State Bar of Texas, Business Law, Oil, Gas and Energy Resources, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Sections;
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Board of Directors;
- Tarrant County Bar Foundation, Charter Fellow
- Texas Bar Foundation.
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent;
Mr. White enjoys spending time with family, friends and pets, especially ducks.